getting to know me


Because not many people know me yet i thought i would do a getting to know me tag, so you can get to know me

            General:

Name - Emily ann Gibson
Nicknames - Gibby or Emily G
Birthday - 01/05/1997
Star Sign - Taurus 
Occupation -Student 

           Appearance:

Hair colour - dark brown 
Hair length - Just past my shoulders 
Eye colour -  a greeny blue 
Best feature - ?????
Piercings - my ears but i would like my belly button and my noes done
Tattoos  - no but i really want some
Righty or Lefty - Lefty 

           Faves:

Film - Devil wears Prada 
Tv Show - Ugly betty
Colour - Purple
Song - Anything Bieber 
Book - Looking for Alaska
Magazine - elle or vogue

            Future:

Want children - yes (2) 
Want to marry - Ive had it planned since i was 10
Career - Fashion stylist or Make up artist 
Want to live - London or NY City

I hope you have learnt a little bit more about me 


                                   Emily xxx

Comments

Popular Posts