Whats in my .... makeup bag


I love having a look at other people's makeup bags and how they do their makeup so thought I would show you a collection of things and my favourite things  in my makeup bag


My makeup bag is the large Ted Baker bag, wich I love and was my favourite Christmas present last Christmas.

                         

The things I wear  eveyday include foundation, mascara, eyebrows, eye shadow and a little bit of highlighter 

                       

My favourite peices include my Naked 3 pallet and eye primer beacuse you can use it for both day and night looks and with the eye primer it can last for hours longer than ig you just apply the eyeshasow. I also love the MAC pro long wear foundation becuase it has full coverage and with my face i think i need it, And lastly I love the Yves Saint Laurent  Touche Eclat as it is a really good highlighter and gives me the dewey look that I love. Also who cant go out the house with good eyebrows becaue i certinly can't. 

                       



Emily xxx 

Comments

Popular Posts