April Favorites

There were a few things I loved last month so I thought I would share them with you

Beauty

 the first  beauty item that I was loving last month was my Urban Decay naked palette 3, I love this
because the palette can be used for both day and night looks and also I just love how pretty all of the colours are and how there is a mix of shimmer and matte. The second thing I was loving past month is the YSL touche Eclat because I think that it is a really good daytime highlighter but you could layer it up to go out at night with, but you do have to work quickly to blend it in as it drys quite quickly. I am also loving the Benefit Roller lash as think that it makes my lashes look twice as long as they actually are and I feel like I'm now wearing false lashes as much as I was because I've been using the roller lash instead. The last beauty product I have been loving last month is the Soap and Glory: Heel  Genious as I always have cracked heels so I never have them out in summer but ever since I've been using the cream after I have had a bath or shower and after the first 3/4 applications my heels looked 100 times better and felt sooo soft, the only thing about this is that it is a mint green and I don't know why, but why are most foot related treatments green ? 



Clothes

the number 1 item I have been loving last month is my sunglasses, I just think that they are so cool and hipster which are 2 things that I am not and they also go with most things that I wear, although because I have a rounded face they only suit me when I have my hair down.The second item of clothing I have been loving last month has been my green khaki pants because they are so versatile as I have worn them on a night out but I've also worn them on a shopping day in town and they don't look too dressy or too casual. thirdly I have been loving my black converse hightops, I got these for when I went and seen 5 seconds of summer and I've had them on with every outfit since because they are soo comfy  and easy to wear. the last piece of  clothing I have been loving last month is my floral midi skirt, I just think that it is just nice and summery and I just slims down my waist which can never be a bad thing.



General

one of the random things I was loving last month was the sounds live feels live tour at Newcastle, the show was amazing and I bought a foam hand and it was the best thing that I bought last month hands down another thing I loved last month and I'm still loving is the smash to open money pots, where if you fill them to the top with £1 and £2 coins you will have over £500 which I thought was good and I gives me the incentive to save. the last general thing I have loved is fake tan, for the first time ever I had a spray tan and i don't know why I haven't had one done earlier because I now think I am obsessed with them.


that was most of my monthly favourites, can't wait to see what makes the list next month


Emily xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts