My top 3 Summer Lipsticks

My favourite beauty item at the moment is a brightly coloured lipstick, I just think that it they can totally pull a look or outfit together with the right shade. So I have picked my colours to show you my favourites from the thousands that I love.


1.
Urban Decay

 My first favourite  lipstick is catfight from Urban decay. I just love how pigmented it is and how nice the shade of pink it is as I  like a darker pink than a bright pink. I also love how creamy and soft it feels on my lips. I think that this kind of pink can go with most colours and I think that it really goes nicely with a LBD for an evening event or even with a summery floral red/orange dress for a garden party. 
2.
NYX

I love this lipstick called orange county because it is so easy to apply as the applicator is slightly pointed and it as an angle which makes it 100 easier to use. I also love how it drys on the lips but doesnt make my lips feel dry aslo the coulour is so bright which I love as im not one to fit in with the crowd as I like to standout. the only thing that I dont like about this lip colour is that you can oly wear it with certain colours, but I do love a challege, although I think it would go amazingly with a long black evenning dress and orange heels.


3.
M.A.C

My last lipstick is ruby woo I love a bright red lip because I feel so parisian and that must be why I always pair it with a striped dress that I have (I just love Paris) also it goes with most colours and it isnt sesonal you can wear it any time of the year. I aslo love that its matte and I just love matte lipsticks.The only thing that I dont like about it is that you have to layer it up to have an even coverage and it. 

                                                                            Emily xxxx 
 


Comments

Popular Posts